The WRRA Scholarship Program was established in 2006 and made its initial awards in 2007 for the 2007-08 academic school year. The program is intended to assist WRRA Member company employees and their children to continue education in college or vocational school programs.
Scholarship America has made a change to their application process and is now completely online.
The WRRA Scholarship Program is OPEN accepting applications. REGISTER HERE
Due Date April 30, 2020
Feel free to download the Scholarship Program poster and display at your office: Scholarship Program Poster
WRRA Scholarship Program Description
- Eligibility is open to “Employees, or dependent (natural or adopted) children of employees age 24 and under, of regular member companies of the WRRA.”
- If selected, the student will receive $2,000 for undergraduate study. (Employees may attend half time, dependents must attend full time.)
- Up to four (4) awards per year will be awarded. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply each year they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Financial need of $2,000 or greater must be demonstrated.
- The WRRA Scholarship Program is administered by Scholarship Management Services®, a division of Scholarship America®.
Questions regarding the scholarship program should be addressed to:
The WRRA Scholarship Program
One Scholarship Way, P.O. Box 297
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Contact Amanda Bonham, (507) 931-0633 or email at abonham@ScholarshipAmerica.org