The WRRA Scholarship Program was established in 2006 and made its initial awards in 2007 for the 2007-08 academic school year. The program is intended to assist WRRA Member company employees and their children to continue education in college or vocational school programs.
Scholarship America has made a change to their application process and is now completely online.
The application process is now CLOSED until 2020.
WRRA Scholarship Program Description
- Eligibility is open to “Employees, or dependent (natural or adopted) children of employees age 24 and under, of regular member companies of the WRRA.”
- If selected, the student will receive $2,000 for undergraduate study. (Employees may attend half time, dependents must attend full time.)
- Up to four (4) awards per year will be awarded. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply each year they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Financial need of $2,000 or greater must be demonstrated.
- The WRRA Scholarship Program is administered by Scholarship Management Services®, a division of Scholarship America®.
Questions regarding the scholarship program should be addressed to:
The WRRA Scholarship Program
One Scholarship Way, P.O. Box 297
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Contact Amanda Bonham, (507) 931-0633 or email at abonham@ScholarshipAmerica.org